Ali Davies helps business owners create change in their life and work to achieve the results they really want and to create more freedom and fulfillment.
She specialises in three core areas:
1. How to create change that lasts in your life and work.
2. How to transform your personal effectiveness to achieve results faster and easier.
3. How to effectively deal with the challenges of juggling work life and personal life.
- The key to a fulfilling personal life and work life is to design it. It won’t happen by accident. You have to create your own definition of success based on what is most important to you and design your life and work around that.
- Creating change that lasts happens from the inside out. It is our level of personal effectiveness that makes the difference between achieving change and goals or not.
- Working for yourself is the key to freedom. Yet many business owners end up feeling like a slave to their business. It isn’t about chasing the outdated and flawed concept of work life balance. It is about re-defining your work to serve your life – not balance with it.
Life is too short to settle for mediocrity
Ali’s Business Background
Since 2001 Ali has been Self Employed offering a combination of coaching, mentoring, training and consultancy to people who want to create change in their personal and professional lives.
Prior to becoming Self Employed in 2001, Ali spent 14 years in large corporate organisations (including Coca Cola and Pepsi UK distributors)
During this time she managed numerous change management programmes, implemented and managed major projects to transform operational effectiveness, managed teams to maximise performance, achieve goals and improve results.
Ali qualified as a Professional Certified Coach in 2003 after graduating Coach Inc’s two year Coach Training Programme.
Ali’s Personal Story
Our pact stemmed from a growing dissatisfaction with many areas of our life and work. Conforming to the status quo and other people’s definition of success was costing us the life we really wanted.
So we set out to design the life and work we really wanted based on our own definition of success, our values and what was most important to us. This started a journey of creating change in every area of our lives.
We both escaped corporate careers to do work that gave us freedom to live and work on our own terms and was more fulfilling. We moved countries – twice! – from England to Ireland (2006) and from Ireland to Vancouver, Canada (2013). We have also changed other important areas of our lives that contribute to a meaningful, fulfilling life.
Over the last thirteen years, living and working by design has become a way of life, reaping benefits by the bucket load. Even our young son is designing his own life. At the tender age of 9 he left school to self design his own alternative education path.
All three of us live based on our core values and own definition of success and our work lives operate in a way that serves our family life and protects what is most important to us.
Creating a fulfilling life and work only happens when you decide to challenge your own status quo and commit to creating change.
To get free practical tips on how to create change in your life and business, sign up in the box below.